Custom Made Brass Stainless Steel CNC Maching Parts Turning Washer
If you need metal fabrication for custom parts we are one of the
most capable and affordable sources and we can get the job done
right. We stock a wide variety of materials, use state-of-the-art
machines and diligently follow all design specifications. We
continually strive to improve and optimize our processes and
maximize customer convenience. Our customers range from inventors
to businesses to government agencies. We are focused on quality and
About metal fabrication
Metal fabrication includes several processes of manufacturing metal
components by changing the raw metal material using various tools.
The processes can be classified as cold, warm and hot working
depending on the temperature at which the material is processed.
Most of the objects around us such as paper clips, computers,
bolts, nails, automobile parts, parts used for instruments and
machinery and countless other products are transformed by metal
fabrication processes such as bending, punching, drilling, turning,
grinding, threading etc. The factors influencing the process
included the type of material being machined, the rate of
production, the desired geometry, and other physical requirements
of the part.
Fabrication can be divided into the following categories.
- Bending: During bending, the workpiece is bent to form flanges, contours,
curls, seams, corrugations and other geometries by means of
applying force through hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical
- Conventional shearing: Shearing is a metal cutting process through which flat surfaces
cut using a scissors-like action, usually in straight lines.
- Turret Punching: Turret Punching creates shapes in sheet material by successively
punching a series of basic shapes. Edges are cut by the shearing
action of a punch and die.
- Sawing: Sawing is a type of cutting in which the cutting tool is a blade
that has a series of teeth, with each tooth removing a small amount
of material. Sawing is typically used to shape raw material to the
approximate size of the part, prior to additional processes.
- Tapping: Tapping produces internal threads in the workpiece. This involves
use of a tool with multiple cutting teeth.
- Boring: Boring produces circular internal profiles in hollow workpiece or
on a hole made by drilling or another process.
- Turning: Turning rotates the workpiece about its axis while applying
cutting tools to create a desired shape.
- Drilling: Drilling produces holes in a workpiece using a fluted cutting
- Milling: Milling removes small chips using a rotating cutter that moves in
- Grinding: Grinding is a chip removal process in which the cutting tool is an
abrasive grain wheel. Different types of grinding include Surface
grinding, Cylindrical grinding, Internal grinding and Centerless
- Laser Cutting: Laser cutting involves focusing a beam of high density energy on
the surface of the workpiece. The beam evaporates portions of the
workpiece in a controlled manner.
- Electro Discharge Machining: Electro discharge machining is based on erosion of metal by spark
discharges. This process can be used for machining any material
which is an electrical conductor.
- Wire EDM: The wire EDM or Electro Discharge Machining produces part shapes
by cutting a metal work piece with a continuously moving wire by
means of rapid, repetitive spark discharges. This process is used
to cut thin and thick metal and is often used to make punches,
tools and dies from hard metals.
- Waterjet Cutting: In this process, the force of a water jet is used to cut material.
The water jet acts like a saw and cuts a narrow kerf in the
workpiece. Most of metals, plastics, fabrics, wood products,
rubber, insulating material, leather, brick and composite materials
can be cut using the waterjet process.
1,Material:Steel Alloys,Stainless Steel Alloys,Tool Steel,Carbon
Alloys,Brass,Bronze,Copper, Titanium Alloys, Super Alloys, Zinc, Tungsten, Iron,
3,Finish: Anodization-Black Anodize,Clear Anodize,Hard Anodize,Color Anodize
Plating-Chrome plating, Zinc plating,Nickel plating,Gold plating,
4,Equipments: CNC machines,Wire-cut Electrical Discharge Machines,semi-auto
Milling machines,Grinding machines etc.
Drawing, photos and samples are welcomes